As Turkey in holiday, we rent our villas and apartments daily, weekly or monthly according to your requests in a problem-free, peaceful and reliable environment. After you purchase the service, our professional crew offers 24/7 transportation or help to ensure that you have a comfortable holiday.

In line with our “Complete Guest Satisfaction” principle, we will be glad to help you with any matter. Please contact us for further information on early booking and fair price options.

General Information

In our villas, check-in time is 15.00 and check-out time is between 10.30 and 11.00. ıf you want early check-in, you need to inform us in advance.

The maximum number of people who can stay in the villas are determined and exceeding the capacity is not allowed. Our villas are cleaned and towels and sheets are replaced before check-in. For stays longer than 7 days, the villa will also be cleaned and towels and sheets will be replaced during your stay.

This cleaning service is free of charge. However, if our guests request cleaning during stays shorter than 6 days, an additional cleaning fee will be charged. In our villas, pools are cleaned every morning between 06.00 and 09.30.

How To Book?

The prices displayed on the website are the daily prices. If you fill in the communication form after selecting the villa, our colleagues will call you and confirm your reservation.

30% of the total price is transferred to the company’s bank account as down payment. The remaining amount (70%) is paid in cash or credit card during check-in. Deposit payment is taken after the house is checked during check-in (Deposit payment is TRY 1.000). If no damage is found during the check at the end of your stay, the deposit payment is returned to you.

Special Services  (an additional fee)

Baby Bed:

If you inform us during booking, the baby bed will be ready at the house before your check-in for your baby’s comfort.

Feeding Chair:

If you inform us during booking, the feeding chair will be ready at the house before your check-in for your baby’s comfort.

Honeymoon and Special Day Preparations:

If you tell us that it is your Honeymoon or Special Day during booking, we will make special decorations and small touches at the house.

Cleaning and Special Caretaker Personnel:

If you tell us during booking that you need additional cleaning or caretaker personnel, our company will help you with this matter.

Guest Liabilities and Terms of Cancellation

Guests Liabilities:

Our guests are entitled to use all the items in the house they rented from our company and they are obliged to use these items cleanly. If any damage occurs to the items during their stay, the guests are obliged to notify such damage to the company immediately and pay the price for such damage when they check-out. They have to be understanding towards the neighbors in the area and avoid any behavior or noise that may disturb them. However, if they are disturbed by the neighbors, our guests should inform us so that our company will be able to help our guests. The house should not be used for any illegal activity (Keeping illegal drugs and other substances, weapons or other sharp objects and keeping/hiding outlaws in the house is prohibited). The guest is responsible for any potential accidents or damages which may occur in the house because of his/her own neglect and also for other individuals who helped or accompanied him/her.

In the down payment stage of the booking, transactions are carried out in accordance with the statements of the guest and the guest agrees and undertakes that the information he/she has provided is accurate and complete. Our company is not responsible for the incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the guest. In addition, the number of people should not exceed the maximum number indicated on the contract or document. If the maximum number is exceeded, the extra person or people will be required to leave the house or an additional fee will be requested.

Terms of Cancellation:

Cancellation of bookings must be notified to us via telephone primarily and then in an e-mail. Following such notification, the dates you have booked will be on sale. You can use the price you have paid on another date or in another villa.

Terms of cancellation are as follows:

* In case of cancellation 60 days or more before the booking date; 40% of the down payment,

* In case of cancellation 60 – 30 days before the booking date; 70% of the down payment,

* In case of cancellation 30 days or less before the booking date; the total amount of the down payment,

Shall not be paid back to the guest.

Sommersemester 2009 seminar sport unterrichten in der hausarbeithilfe.com gymnasialen oberstufe var dv document.
WhatsApp WhatsApp Support Line